About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni, and backed by Polychain Capital, Structure Financial empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opaque by design; repackaging financial products designed for exclusivity and non-participation into assets fit for the public domain & organizational structures built for a global democratic society.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to expand industry-leading exchange technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design direction and vision of Structure. We strongly prefer motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Deliver a compelling product experience for customers by collaborating with the engineering, design, and customer-facing teams.
- Leverage customer insights and shape product vision to go from concept to live product.
- Work with both our engineers and external collaborators to develop SDKs, libraries, APIs, and other developer interfaces; help define how we build components that developers can easily incorporate and how we deploy tools and services as building blocks
- Determine metrics to track, questions to ask, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute.
- Serve as a thought leader and strategy driver for the team along with the CEO and executive team.
- Create and execute strategic growth plans with quantifiable results; define success metrics and prioritize key initiatives to drive developer engagement
- Leverage deep business and technical understanding of developer tools landscape, emergent trends, and competitive analysis to inform the roadmap and advise on areas of risk and opportunity
- Have proven outcomes in building and growing multiple product lines.
- Product management experience in building platforms, ideally with distributed/decentralized systems architectures and with open source communities
- Proven success in launching developer-facing products and working with SDKs, libraries, APIs - preferably developed and owned the entire developer experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, engineering, design, marketing, and sales.
- Proven communication and leadership skills to inspire, influence, and motivate both direct reports and cross-functional partners.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup.
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness.
- Experience interpreting market trends and developing your own vision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs.
- Computer science degree or experience as a developer/software engineer highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Cash: Competitive Salary + Merit Increase & Spot Bonus Opportunities
- Equity: Generous Stock Option Packages
- Tokens: Genesis Block Token Allocations
- Time Off: Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Health, Life, & Wellbeing Support
- Flexibility: Work from Anywhere, Agile Environment, and more!