About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni, and backed by Polychain Capital, Structure Financial empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opaque by design; repackaging financial products designed for exclusivity and non-participation into assets fit for the public domain & organizational structures built for a global democratic society.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to expand industry-leading exchange technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design direction and vision of Structure. We strongly prefer motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
About the Position:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test reporting to engineering leadership, your responsibilities will include the design, development, and implementation of quality testing toolchains and automated test scripts for our iOS, Android, and Web apps. We are looking for a QA Engineer that will help ensure the quality and efficiency of our product releases and processes. You will be responsible for testing a variety of new releases both before and after deployment. Experience and knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies are a plus but not required.
- Design testing infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Partner with software developers to create code tests concurrently with product development.
- Work in a React front-end environment with a Java back-end API architecture
- Build tools that help developers be more productive, write better code and test it themselves
- Identify and document bugs
- Write detailed bug reports, including screencasts when appropriate
- Review requirements, designs, and other specifications to provide feedback
- Perform regression testing for potential impact areas when necessary
- Stay current on new testing tools and test strategies
- Implement QE Automation processes, guidelines, and best practices to bring ineffectiveness
- Work with other teams/departments to ensure smooth Automation delivery during the entire lifecycle
- Participate in Scrum meetings, Automation demos and ensure accurate and timely status updates to the application team
- BSCS or equivalent working experience as a developer
- 4-8 years of experience in QA/QE test & tool development with automation stack
- Experienced with BDD Tools like Jasmine, JBehave, or Cucumber.
- Experienced with Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, and JIRA.
- Expert at building test solutions & frameworks for complex cross-platform applications
- Proven test automation ability in CI/CD context for Microservices, Web, n-tier, Mobile (iOS & Android) & Cloud platforms
- Experience working on CI/CD platforms like Jenkins & AWS CodePipeline for automation purpose
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Experience implementing automation frameworks on cloud platforms
- Experience with Containers & Container management platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expert at debugging, profiling, and software analysis on Cloud, web platforms
- Deep experience with UI/UX Design of consumer-facing mobile applications
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
- A proponent of open-source software licenses