About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opacity; we are repackaging legacy financial products that were designed for exclusivity and non-participation and transforming them into digital assets that are fit for a global public.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to invent industry-disrupting financial technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design, direction, and vision of Structure. We’re looking for motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Answers and directs departmental emails and phone calls.
- Process required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with the preparation of human resource reports such as time and attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Forming and maintaining employee records.
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Being a point of contact for employees on any HR-related queries.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Communication or related field of study preferred.
- 2+ years of experience preferred in an administrative position involving HR-related work.
- Outgoing and gregarious - enjoys interacting with a variety of people.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Prior experience with an HRIS system preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service demonstrated through positive actions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple projects under minimal supervision
- Have excellent time management skills and can respond effectively to changing priorities
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
- A proponent of open-source software licenses