About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opacity; we are repackaging legacy financial products that were designed for exclusivity and non-participation and transforming them into digital assets that are fit for a global public.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you'll have an opportunity to invent industry-disrupting financial technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design, direction, and vision of Structure. We’re looking for motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing roadmaps, defining business processes, and associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Lead and participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Build scalable Product Management solutions and systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
Computer science degree and 5 years experience as a developer/software engineer
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- Proven communication and leadership skills to inspire, influence, and motivate both direct reports and cross-functional partners.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology and Jira (Hydra experience is a plus)
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
- A proponent of open-source software licenses
What We Offer:
- Cash: Competitive Salary + Merit Increase & Spot Bonus Opportunities
- Equity: Generous Stock Option Packages
- Tokens: Genesis Block Token Allocations
- Time Off: Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Health, Life, & Wellbeing Support
- Flexibility: Work from Anywhere, Agile Environment, and more!